Tuesday, October 27, 2009

As I promise Nails,my other Hobby and not a pro yet

I discovered the love for nails when I wanted to get mines done ,but didn't had the money to maintain them. Last october I decide to go to Sally's and get the supplies,It became my little obsession.I started getting very involved in the subject and read many books.the most important thing is sanitation,in order to make beautiful nails enhancements.I f a person follows the proper steps is a sure way leading to success.I would love to go to beauty school and get my liscense,but in my area we lack of the opportunity.Here are some pictures of some of my work.feel free to ask questions and suggestions.


Purple glitter


Pink Glitter


Nail art


This was me practicing

Again Practicing

I'll be posting more soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment