Monday, March 22, 2010

my embroidery machine janome 200E

I was looking for an embroidery machine for a while,but I had no clue how to do embroidery. I told my hubby and he said to me,just to make sure that I  use it. Well i decided to get one,something not to expensive. I got the janome 200E.beautiful machine,very basic,but I love it.I'm still learning about stabilizers and all that deal that comes with embroidery.
I got the machine for $500,it was the same everywhere.I get to upload free embroidery designs online and upload it to the machine with a thumb drive.I had tons of difficulties,trying to find out the zip and un zip thing. but thank God for the prayers and many hrs oh and patience that took for me to figure out this embroidery.the machine comes with some designs and 3 alphabets.

the machine at work.


My daughter always asking 'mami can I try'


 a small pillowcase 

2 comments:

  1. Janomes are wonderful machines. Isn't it great to download designs then stitch them out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Rhonda, Janome's are great machines! I work at Hancock's and I tell all people looking sewing machines I would only puchase a Janome from us. I'm planning on getting the 300E with tax return this year. And your daughter is a absolute doll in her new clothes.

    ReplyDelete