Monday, November 26, 2012




Mineral eyeshadow makeup for very sensitive eyes.

I'm unfortunate to have very sensitive eyes. I searched for more information about sensitive eyes,but there's not a lot.Mostly is blame to allergies,wich I do have but very mild. I'm allergic to dust,but who isn't. I love makeup! but most of the eyeshadows make my eyes very sensitive.I get all kinds of reactions from very red eyes,to itching and burning. I wonder if there's anyone out there with the same problem.I would like to point out that I'm very hygienic with my makeup. I often disinfect all of my makeup. Yes I've seen news report about a lady who's makeup bag was bacteria ville,scary. 
So far the only eyeshadow that has work for me is  mineral eyeshadows and Almay eyeshadow. I felt the difference as soon as I applied it.I didn't have any burning or itching or even red eyes.Yay! I'm one happy Girl!. I tell my husband that I wish I could have more time to do my makeup everyday,because I love the feeling that I get when I put makeup on.When I was Expecting my daughter I became obsessed about makeup,even to take the trash out, seriously. 

Mineral micas from TKB trading 


Products used: urband Decay primer,Aztec Gold and Capricorn sea micas






Note: I'm not affiliated with the mentioned products nor did I received a commission for using them. 




No comments:

Post a Comment